Saturday, August 3, 2013

Inforce APL Light Revew


I've been using my APL for a while now, here's what I've found...

Pros:
-Cost.  The light can be had for around $100
-The activation paddles are very easy to activate and ambidextrous
-Uses relatively common CR123 battery
-Mounts easily
-Comes with two mounting brackets---universal and 1913
-200 C4 LED output.   It's a nice white light with a good peripheral cone.
-O ring sealed
-Lightweight.   Weighs 2.8oz.


Cons:

-It's not as bright as some lights on the market but brightness isn't an end all, be all on a weapon light.
-1.5hr runtime (but only uses 1 battery vs. 2 for most weapon lights.

Here's a review of the light with a side by side comparison with some other weapon lights at night, some shooting, and a discussion of the pros and cons:



1 comment:

  1. I was searching the blogs for a long time and that is good to know that I have found such blogs here. Great working! Keep it up!
    glock-doc

    ReplyDelete